Recognising excellence in F&I Managers
At Lightstone Auto we believe in the value and impact F&I Managers have on dealer profitability. Which is why we’re proud to announce a new incentive programme for F&I Managers – the Lightstone Star Reacher F&I Awards, commencing 6 April 2021. Through the programme Lightstone Auto aims to recognise and reward excellence while motivating and driving digital adoption and performance among F&I Managers.
About the incentive programme
The Lightstone Star Reacher F&I Awards reward F&I Managers across various categories. The categories are determined as follows:
F&I Managers are linked to their dealers, who are segmented based on average monthly sales volume during 1 March 2020 – 28 February 2021.
|| Upper ranking
F&I Managers will be competing in their allocated category and excellence achieved will be measured against the following star focus areas:
- Value Added Products (VAP) penetration where we score F&I Managers on the number of VAPS sold and concluded on Signio per transactions done on Signio (manual policies sold will not be taken into account).
- Insurance Leads sent where we score F&I Managers on the number of insurance leads sent, using the Signio system, as a percentage of the deals concluded.
- Signio eLearning - The average of the combined result for the following three criteria will be used to calculate the score for this objective:
- Number of training videos watched as a percentage of the videos available;
- Result achieved (percentage) on the assessment done and;
- Newly uploaded training videos need to be viewed and the assessment done within 30 days from the date the new video(s) has been uploaded.
- DSI participation where we score F&I Managers based on the number of DSI surveys completed as a percentage of the number of surveys available. (Surveys to be made available quarterly.)
- KYC functionality on Signio and Digital Signing Solution (DSS) on Signio (combined segment):
- Number of transactions where the KYC functionality was used as a percentage of the number of transactions done on Signio. (This segment contributes 50% of the combined segment total.)
- The number of transactions signed using DSS as a percentage of the total number of transactions concluded on Signio. (This segment contributes 50% of the combined segment total.)
By achieving the best total score, F&I Managers across South Africa can qualify for exciting rewards.
View the competition rules for complete details of the focus areas to be measured . Note: Refer to Annexure A that explains competition targets.
How it works
F&I Managers can participate and track progress on a dashboard that will be hosted in the My Profile section on Signio. The dashboard will give F&I Managers a view of the scores achieved under each star in the different objectives, as well as a total overall score achieved.
Information will be provided on the criteria for each of the objectives and it will be possible to track personal progress towards achieving goals.
Performance will be measured per Quarter and the Top 5 achievers in each category will be recognised, with the winners in each category being rewarded.
This all leads up to our annual award ceremony where we will recognise the top performers based on their 12-month performance and the runner-up and winner in each category to be rewarded.
Recognition and profiling of top performing F&I Managers on Lightstone’s social media channels.
Certificates of recognition for the top performers.
A prize to the value of up to R5,000 for the quarterly winners of each category.
The Top 5 achievers per category over a 12-month period will enjoy free attendance at the annual F&I Congress in 2022.
The overall runner-up per category over a 12-month period will receive a prize to the value of up to R8,000.
The winner per category over a 12-month period will receive a prize to the value of up to R30,000.
How to participate
If your dealership had average monthly sales of 1 unit or more during the period 1 March 2020 – 28 February 2021, you will be eligible to win a prize, but all F&I Managers can register for the programme.
- My Profile on Signio, from 6 April by following the easy steps as set out in the competition rules.
You can register in your
For the complete competition rules: Click here.
If you have any questions about the Lightstone Star Reacher F&I Awards 2021
Call: +27 (0) 87 359 3241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org